The advantages of visiting a Dispensing Optician

Let’s say you went to get your driving license renewed. You are told you need visual correction. Suddenly you are envisioning a series of visits; first to an optician who will confirm that you need spectacles. Then you go to an optometrist who measures you for glasses and gives you a prescription which you then take to a spectacle maker. But that’s not what you have to do now. Today, you can simply go to a dispensing optician, and get everything done under one roof.

At a dispensing optician, you can usually get a range of eye tests done, shop for prescription eyewear and even learn about habitual eye care. Leightons, a chain of high street opticians, offers all of these services with attractive promotions that save you a load of money. In addition to being a dispensing optician, Leightons also stocks fashionable eyewear and hearing care products.

This is not different from other businesses where multispecialty is slowly becoming the buzzword. The customer can now get a faster service due to the direct communication between the optometrist and the lens maker, while paying less. The process is more error-free as well. This increases the market viability of the dispensing optician.

Write a comment

Comments: 8
  • #1

Jacob (Saturday, 22 October 2011 11:36)

Can I post your post to my wordpress blog? I’ll add a one-way link to your forum. That’s one actually nice post.

• #2

Sasa (Wednesday, 26 October 2011)

I have been recently following a web site for any few weeks possibly even and still have found a ton of details as well as cherished the strategy youve structured your internet site. I will be trying to manage my quite individual website nonetheless. I believe the also standard i must consentrate on a great deal of smaller sized matters. Getting things to all or any individuals just isn't everything that its cracked as much as be.

• #3

Priceless (Wednesday, 09 November 2011 07:32)

Hey are utilizing WordPress for your site program? Iam new to blog globe nevertheless. Iam trying to find started out and hang up my personal. I also learned about Drupal is okay. Sees my own option.... Informative submit, cheers.

• #4

Bacari (Thursday, 24 November 2011 08:05)

Auto Tweet Wordpress plugin

• #5

asereti (Wednesday, 05 December 2012 02:06)

I wish to show my thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular scenario. As a result of checking throughout the the net and seeing suggestions that were not pleasant, I was thinking my life was well over. Being alive minus the solutions to the issues you have resolved as a result of the article is a critical case, and the ones that might have adversely damaged my career if I hadn't noticed your website. Your main expertise and kindness in maneuvering every aspect was vital. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not discovered such a stuff like this. It's possible to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks for your time so much for your skilled and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to endorse your site to any individual who needs and wants guidelines about this subject.

• #6

greterewse (Friday, 07 December 2012 05:35)

I truly wanted to compose a small word so as to thank you for all the pleasant tips and tricks you are giving here. My time-consuming internet look up has at the end been compensated with sensible content to share with my neighbours. I would admit that we website visitors are undoubtedly blessed to dwell in a decent website with very many brilliant individuals with interesting advice. I feel pretty fortunate to have encountered your entire webpage and look forward to really more amazing minutes reading here. Thanks again for a lot of things.I have to express my appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this type of setting. Because of checking through the the web and seeing tricks that were not helpful, I figured my life was done. Living minus the solutions to the issues you've fixed by way of this review is a critical case, as well as the ones that would have adversely affected my career if I hadn't noticed your web blog. Your main know-how and kindness in touching all the things was useful. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't discovered such a stuff like this. I am able to now look forward to my future. Thank you so much for this specialized and amazing help. I won't think twice to propose your web blog to any person who desires counselling about this subject.

• #7

Juicer Reviews (Thursday, 11 April 2013 06:20)

This is an excellent post! Thanks for sharing!

• #8

optikernicolais (Thursday, 16 October 2014 02:02)

I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.